Little Lambs Spring 2018 Sale


You can still sign up as a volunteer worker, volunteers shop first!

Important Dates & Times


Sunday ,February 25th: 6:00 pm - Consignor inventory entry closes

Tuesday, February 27th: 3:30-8:30 pm- Consignor Check-in

Wednesday, February 28th: 9:00 am- 8:00 pm- Consignor Check-in

Thursday, March 1 :3:00 pm – 8:00 pm- Preview Sale   

Anyone can shop early for $5.  Money will be collected at the door.  NO STROLLERS PLEASE.  It will be very crowded.

3:00 pm Volunteers working 2 or more shifts can shop

3:00 pm Volunteers working 1 shift can shop

5:00 pm Consigners can shop

6:00 pm Public Preview Sale

Friday, March 2nd: 9:00 am- 6:00 pm- Public Sale

Saturday March 3rd- 8:00 am- 8:45 am- volunteers shop half price

9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Public half price sale

3:00 pm- 4:00 pm- Consignors pick up checks & items



To consign, you must have a minimum of 50 items but no more than 160 items to sale. If you have fewer than 50, PLEASE share your number with a friend to reach a minimum of 50 items. There is a $5 fee for consigning. This fee will be deducted from your commission check at the end of the sale.


To consign you must have internet access, a computer printer and WHITE cardstock to prepare your items to sale. We use an internet-based program along with barcoding technology to operate our sale.


We accept cash or checks at the Sale



It takes MANY volunteers (male and female) to run a successful sale of this size.  You can volunteer to work one or two shifts during the sale.  The more shifts you work, the earlier you can be admitted to the Preview Sale on Thursday!  If you work two or more shifts you can shop the Preview Sale at 3 pm and if you work one, you can shop at 4 pm.  If you work a shift on Saturday, you can shop the Half Price Sale early from 8:00 – 8:45 am before the doors open to the public.


Our available work shifts can be viewed by clicking on View Available Workshifts on this webpage.  To sign up to work, click on Volunteer Worker Registration & follow the directions provided.  Please bring $5 (cash or check) to the Preview Sale if you plan to shop.  Also look at the Spring 2018 Consignor Instructions so that you’ll be familiar with our policies.   


Please note:  If you are a consignor AND plan to work, you cannot drop-off your items during your work shift. 

Please pick your times so they do not overlap.

We offer free child care (children 9 weeks to 5 years) for workers during most shifts but you MUST preregister your children to reserve a spot. To preregister your children for childcare, please scroll to the list of links below and click CHILDCARE FORM, and follow the instructions carefully.  Email us at in advance if you have any changes to your childcare needs so we can make arrangements with our nursery staff.  Childcare reservations MUST be made by Friday, February 23.





We will tag your donated items & give the total sales price to our Children’s Ministries.  Email us at to make arrangements to drop off your items at the Church or have us pick them up from you.  The deadline for this sale is Friday, February 9.


Registration Links/ Important Information:

Returning consignor registration

New consignor registration
Worker Registration

Workshifts view only

Childcare Form
Drop off appointment scheduling

Item entry and tag printing


The Little Lambs Sale is a large, community wide semiannual consignment sale sponsored by FUMCT.  It is completely operated by Church members and community volunteers. The sale started in the spring of 2002 and has grown tremendously.  We offer gently-used children’s clothing up to size 14, select maternity clothing, baby items (such as strollers, swings, and high chairs), nursery furniture, toys, and books.  Consignors receive 70% of proceeds. The Children’s Ministries of FUMCT receive the remaining 30%. Funds from past sales have bought cabinetry, furniture, and a nursery pager system for our preschoolers; inside gym equipment and musical instruments for the elementary age children; Sunday School curriculum material for all the children; and expenses associated with Vacation Bible School. Recently we have been able to greatly expand our Sunday and Wednesday worship programs for our children.


Please follow us on Facebook or join our email listing for the sign up information.


Contact Us

 (205) 239-1957


Please call us for donations or with general questions. Workers can also use that number during the sale to let us know if they are running late or need to change shifts. The number of calls during the week before and during the sale is so numerous that volunteers may not be able to call you back immediately.  Please be patient!


Email us with general questions or if changes need to be made to your work shift(s) or drop off time.  You can also email if you have donations that you would like to make or need to check the status of a potentially recalled item.